Re: Mission Impossible? Dual Boot XP and Vista?
- From: "Timothy Daniels" <NoSpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:49:51 -0700
The only trouble is the limit on partitions for one drive which is i guess
important if you need a large number of different o\s`s. Hence the need to
install on logicals.
For people who multi-boot with many OSes, using BootItNG
makes sense. In effect, it allows one to create more than 100
Primary partitions and to select from any subset of them at boot
time. You can mix-and-match OSes with data partitions, and for
systems with more than 3 or 4 OSes, it seems the way to go.
- Prev by Date: Re: Error message
- Next by Date: Re: Problems with re-install after MOBO upgrade
- Previous by thread: Re: Mission Impossible? Dual Boot XP and Vista?
- Next by thread: Re: Mission Impossible? Dual Boot XP and Vista?