Dual Booting

Hi I just bought and external hardrive for my Toshiba Satellite A-200
laptop and I was wondering if there was any way that I could dual boot
xp and vista with vista preinstalled. Because it is preinstalled I do
not have the boot disc. BUT. I do have the xp disc that I own. I was
wondering if anybody knew about a tutorial or any step by step guides on
how to install the xp os to the external hard drive and then dual boot
with vista. Thanks in advance to any help. I NEED HELP REAL FAST
PLEASEEEEE.:mad:

--
salomon25

  • Re: Dual Boot, System Drives
    ... When I setup a dual boot with XP and Vista I already had XP installed on one ... I need to dual boot Windows Vista and XP Pro. ... But some of the apps I ... use will ONLY install to C:\Program Files etc. ...
  • Re: Dual Booting
    ... laptop and I was wondering if there was any way that I could dual boot ... xp and vista with vista preinstalled. ... not have the boot disc. ... I NEED HELP REAL FAST ...
  • Re: Anyone try Vista/XP dual boot?
    ... Now I remember with the Win98/XP dual boot when I decided to go straight XP ... new HD and install Vista on this HD and everything will seem like the new HD ... received this PC in early February(not a new purchase but a replacement ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Do I have the correct version of XP?
    ... You need to decide which way you want to go--a dual boot of Vista & XP or ... If you decide on a dual boot, ... M-Audio, the manufacturer of my midi interface, in its FAQs has that WMCE ... suggested to double operate with xp mce and with xp home or pro. ...
  • Re: MFT Corrupt - File or Directory unreadable
    ... I have setup dual and triple boots with XP, Vista, and Linux ... I did not use Acronis for creating the drives. ... Then everytime i boot into Windows chdks runs when ... At present my company has customers that are requesting this dual boot ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)