RE: Ultimate upgrade from Home Premium
- From: hacketdj <hacketdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 21:24:01 -0700
On my new HP Pavilion laptop I went through the upgrade procedure with the
Ultimate upgrade DVD.
Everything appeared to progress properly, but in the section on ABOUT MY
COMPUTER it says that the OS is Vista Home Premium.
Does this mean that the upgrade didn't work?
How can I tell what the status is with the upgrade?
- Prev by Date: Vista Ultimate 32bit Upgrade - STOP Error
- Next by Date: Re: Repair Windows Installer Service in Vista (All Versions)
- Previous by thread: Vista Ultimate 32bit Upgrade - STOP Error
- Next by thread: Another dual boot question!