RE: Ultimate upgrade from Home Premium

"Wildie" wrote:

On my new HP Pavilion laptop I went through the upgrade procedure with the
Ultimate upgrade DVD.
Everything appeared to progress properly, but in the section on ABOUT MY
COMPUTER it says that the OS is Vista Home Premium.
Does this mean that the upgrade didn't work?
How can I tell what the status is with the upgrade?

  • VMS 8.3 upgrade problem: JTQUOTA too small
    ... Not sure if this is because of my unorthodox upgrade procedure by using ... If you need to return the target system to its original state, ... In the ALPHAVMSSYS.PAR that comes on the install CD, ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: About Freebsd 7.0 versus 6.3
    ... multiprocessing/cores in mind ... offical recommendation is 6.3 is for people who can *NOT* upgrade to 7 ... THIS UPGRADE PROCEDURE MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU AS YOUR ... IPAD - Instituto de Pesquisa e Apoio ao Desenvolvimento Tecnológico e ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: status of 7.0
    ... I'd like to do some testing, but I'm a little bit afraid of the ... upgrade procedure 6.2-stable to -current. ... ports", etc. :-)) ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: About Freebsd 7.0 versus 6.3
    ... multiprocessing/cores in mind ... offical recommendation is 6.3 is for people who can *NOT* upgrade to 7 ... Can it be done through cvsup from 6.2-STABLE to 7-CURRENT or is it "wiser" to install from scratch? ... THIS UPGRADE PROCEDURE MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU AS YOUR ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: simple advice needed on VAX upgrade
    ... but have never done an upgrade on VAX. ... > change the default boot flags (assuming that the upgrade procedure does ...
    (comp.os.vms)