Re: Office Home and Student 2007 from Dell to HP

It came with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 installed on my computer (included in the price I paid for the Dell desktop) AND it came with a sealed Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 installation disc which has remained sealed until now. It has a label on the packaging that says Microsoft....DELL Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 (OEM). (What does OEM stand for)?

It has a product key. The CD says licensed only for distribution with a new PC. Get product support from the manufacturer of the PC. I am thinking that since it will be me that is installing it on my machine from my same network that there shouldn't be a problem. I am the only one that uses the computers in my house so they would never be used at the same time.

"Curious >" <<spammenot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:CB684C1E-7FB9-4EF5-8967-DE5549DA673F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When you got the Dell did it come with a separate Office H&S Office 2007 installation disk and 3 licenses license or did a trial copy of Office 2007 H&S come preinstalled with the system?