Re: Migrating from Windows 98SE to Vista

On Aug 17, 8:34 am, "Mr. Arnold" <MR. Arn...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Paul Montgomery" <nonnymo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 08:18:52 -0400, "Mr. Arnold" <MR.
Arn...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It would have been quicker to state that no version of Windows Backup
has
ever been compatible with an earlier version..

He needs to know that other stuff too and not go into Vista blind. :)

You need to control your verbosity.

I see I am going to have to killfile you, because there seems to be
something wrong with you when you will start following some around like
this. Do you see me in your face. You mean nothing to me.

*plonk*

Nice try "Mr Arnold". You LOVE reading my posts. Of course you have
to use different IDs every day to keep yourself visible to those who
have killfiled you:

MISTER "Arnold":
4.224.57.xxx
and more 4.224.57.xxx

Little Mad Dog:
4.224.57.48
and more 4.224.57.xxx

The Lone Ranger:
and more 4.224.57.xxx

The Lone Ranger1:
and more 4.224.57.xxx

Junk Yard Dog:
4.224.57.xxx
and more 4.224.57.xxx

Not to mention times when you used my name/email address and
variations of both.
.