Re: Raid drives not seen when third drive is added

ok, rebuilding my raid. looking in vista, under computer, I see that it
is set at drive label C:

--
llitten

  • Re: Best way to switch O.S. from MCE2005 to Vista?
    ... It may depend on your Raid - is it a software raid such as Windows already ... it to import the drives. ... manufacturer to make sure its Vista-compatible...may need new drivers, ... but a recent install on a PCChips motherboard ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: P4C800-E Promise RAID problem
    ... what happened was likely down to using winupdate for drivers, ... I have two of the drives in a RAID 0 array on the Promise ... Early this morning I fired up the computer into Vista and checked email, ... began running CHKDSK on my K: drive -- the RAID array. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Best way to switch O.S. from MCE2005 to Vista?
    ... you can reset the Raid volumes. ... from your response that the pc will boot from the dvd for a clean install. ... This computer has several hard drives devoted ... video storage only and I want to use them with the Vista O.S. My ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Superiorit=E0?= Apple
    ... una macchina con il solo controller RAID e senza floppy disk. ... al quale puoi passare i driver per l'hardware sconosciuto anche su USB. ... ma vista deve ancora uscire e siamo nel 2006. ... Pensa che l'ultimo server Proliant che ho configurato della HP con ...
    (it.comp.macintosh)
  • Re: Reduce storage size after simulation of RAID 5 disk failure
    ... If you pull a RAID 5 disk out from the RAID set, unless you have a HOT / ... WARM SPARE configured, the RAID set does NOT rebuild.. ... even if it is rebuilding to another spare at the time. ...
    (alt.linux)