Re: Home Premium from Ultimate

Hi,
Using Windows Easy Transfer you can easily migrate from Home Premium to Ultimate with no compatibility problems.

--
Victor Constantinescu aka YounGun
Security MVP

"CdLSRN" <NOspam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ea6$oiz$IHA.4380@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a Dell desktop with Vista Ultimate. I transferred my data onto the Ultimate from a Dell desktop Windows 98se. I just ordered a HP Laptop with Vista Home Premium. Will I have any problems transferring my data from the Ultimate to the Home Premium?

  • RE: update error codes
    ... So you ended up having to wipe Home Premium! ... free tech support incident with Microsoft through support.microsoft.com. ... full ultimate install product key and I reinstalled ultimate from scratch. ... problem when doing an upgrade. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Windows Vista help?
    ... Cap'n, ah need moor pow'r. ... I'm runnin' it on two machines - one has home premium, ... Runnin' 64 bit Vista Ultimate. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: windows 7, 32 bit version for mac mini?
    ... most places I've bought Windows ... If you buy the retail edition of Home Premium or higher, ... When I was looking a year ago, Ultimate ... Retail was only 20 or so USD more than Professional, but for the OEM ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Vista WMP does AND doesnt show m4a files
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Could it be that iTunes brought the m4a support into Ultimate?? ... This is the only software which is not installed on the other (Home Premium) ... >>>On one PC I have installed Vista Ultimate and there is no problem ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Using Windows Easy Transfer for Windows 7
    ... I recently purchased a new machine with Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit, ... to run Windows Easy Transfer on my old 32 Bit XP machine. ... I have found the file on the DVD, but XP obviously won't let me run it ... Nathan Sokalski ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)