Re: Home Premium from Ultimate

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:39:56 -0400, "CdLSRN" <NOspam@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have a Dell desktop with Vista Ultimate. I transferred my data onto the
Ultimate from a Dell desktop Windows 98se. I just ordered a HP Laptop with
Vista Home Premium. Will I have any problems transferring my data from the
Ultimate to the Home Premium?

Shouldn't have.

  • Re: Windows Vista help?
    ... Cap'n, ah need moor pow'r. ... I'm runnin' it on two machines - one has home premium, ... Runnin' 64 bit Vista Ultimate. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: windows 7, 32 bit version for mac mini?
    ... most places I've bought Windows ... If you buy the retail edition of Home Premium or higher, ... When I was looking a year ago, Ultimate ... Retail was only 20 or so USD more than Professional, but for the OEM ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • RE: update error codes
    ... So you ended up having to wipe Home Premium! ... free tech support incident with Microsoft through support.microsoft.com. ... full ultimate install product key and I reinstalled ultimate from scratch. ... problem when doing an upgrade. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Vista WMP does AND doesnt show m4a files
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Could it be that iTunes brought the m4a support into Ultimate?? ... This is the only software which is not installed on the other (Home Premium) ... >>>On one PC I have installed Vista Ultimate and there is no problem ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Media Ctr vs. Vista
    ... Vista home premium and Ultimate both have Media Center. ... Home premium doesn't allow for joining of a domain and it's not accessible via remote desktop. ... If those things are important to you you'll want to get Ultimate. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)