Re: Screen Saver Help Please

Your monitor is set to turn off after 10 or 15 minutes - to save energy,
protect the monitor's LCD (arguably :).
What you need to do is to change the monitor power setting such that it
never turns off - except when you log out of Vista.
One way to do it is:
1. Type "Power Options" in the Start Search box - get there clicking the
round Win Logo button (aka orb, start, etc)
2. In the Power Options window, click 'Choose when to turn off the display
link' in the left pane to edit the plan settings
3. In the Edit Plan Settings window, choose whatever time you need in the
Turn off the display drop down box; set it to Never (if never is what you
want)
4. Check that the Sleep time (the other option) is no smaller, though... try
different settings and see how it works pending drivers etc. You might get
away with Monitor sleep time "Never" and Computer Sleep in, say, 10 minutes.
5. Save your way out to Desktop.

Michael