Re: Boot failure?

I will try this.

thanks....

"Mick Murphy" <MickMurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:E5F3BE6C-F6E2-40CA-A822-ED2D91BEFEA4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Set the Boot Order to boot from DVD drive, insert Vista DVD>reboot>Try a
startup Repair
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"***** charles" wrote:

I have a Vista Basic 64 machine running on a Q6600 and
an ASUS motherboard. It has passed validation and wga
and it started to not finish the booting cycle just yesterday.
I stops at "loaded: .....crcdisk.sys and doesn't go past this
point. Any ideas on how to fix it other than doing a complete
reload from scratch?

thanks,
charles......

  • Re: Boot failure?
    ... an ASUS motherboard. ... It has passed validation and wga ... and it started to not finish the booting cycle just yesterday. ...
  • Boot failure?
    ... I have a Vista Basic 64 machine running on a Q6600 and ... an ASUS motherboard. ... It has passed validation and wga ...
  • RE: Boot failure?
    ... Set the Boot Order to boot from DVD drive, ... Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia ... an ASUS motherboard. ... It has passed validation and wga ...
  • Re: Boot failure?
    ... First step is to try "Safe Mode" - Successful safe mode boot indicater a ... an ASUS motherboard. ... It has passed validation and wga ...
  • Re: Boot failure?
    ... System Restore or troubleshoot via "msconfig" startup items. ... an ASUS motherboard. ... It has passed validation and wga ...