Re: Boot failure?
- From: "***** charles" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:21:00 -0500
I will try this.
"Mick Murphy" <MickMurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Set the Boot Order to boot from DVD drive, insert Vista DVD>reboot>Try a
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
"***** charles" wrote:
I have a Vista Basic 64 machine running on a Q6600 and
an ASUS motherboard. It has passed validation and wga
and it started to not finish the booting cycle just yesterday.
I stops at "loaded: .....crcdisk.sys and doesn't go past this
point. Any ideas on how to fix it other than doing a complete
reload from scratch?
- Prev by Date: Re: Boot failure?
- Next by Date: Re: Vista SP1 has crippled my PC!
- Previous by thread: RE: Boot failure?
- Next by thread: Re: Boot failure?