Hi Shawn
Many thanks for the help, I appreciate you taking the time to help a newbie :-)

"Brink" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e95428a50025bd8720af2d021f9db5c5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello R.T.,

Method Two in this tutorial should help you out with this.

Hope this helps,

CD Mad;804037 Wrote:
Can somebody please help me with the view tab.
Once I click on my programmes, or folders on a drive, I have to keep on
going to the "views" and then select "LIST" which is how I want to be
to use this option all the time. How can I set it up so that any time I
click on any folder, it displays it that way without having to keep on
clicking on the views tab, then selecting list.
I am a newbie, so please explain in lamens terms.
Many thanks for any help regarding this issue.

*Please post feedback to help others.*

Relevant Pages

  • What Am I doing wrong (Knoppix instalation probelms)
    ... I'm also a complete newbie to linux too so I'm ... "Winrar" zipped format. ... Now I assumed that these extracted files and folders were the ones to burn ... on to disk and so I did, but as yet, I have not managed to get it to boot ...
  • Re: OT: Default folders in Windows (was: Re: [gutsy] added folders in home)
    ... For a newbie this discussion is elementary! ... discussing about these M$ WIN default folders Music, Picture & Videos. ... Can Ubuntu get all my data, back to the 80ies, ported & transparent ??? ...
  • RE: How can you tab through ActiveX Texboxes?
    ... You can tell I am a newbie at Word. ... "Hunter57" wrote: ... is there a way to tab through inLineShape ActiveX TextBoxes? ...
  • Importing Text File?
    ... I'm a newbie to Access. ... A client asked me to import a large tab text ... I opened Access, ... What is the correct way to import at tab text file into Access? ...
  • sig file and other endings?
    ... Why doesn't any of the information I've put under the "identities" tab ... appear at the end of articles? ... Newbie - who feels that setting up the other info on Xnews and getting ...