Re: HELP WITH VIEW TAB

Hi Shawn
Many thanks for the help, I appreciate you taking the time to help a newbie :-)

R.T.
"Brink" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e95428a50025bd8720af2d021f9db5c5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello R.T.,

Method Two in this tutorial should help you out with this.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/70819-windows-explorer-folder-view-settings.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

CD Mad;804037 Wrote:
Hello
Can somebody please help me with the view tab.
Once I click on my programmes, or folders on a drive, I have to keep on
going to the "views" and then select "LIST" which is how I want to be
able
to use this option all the time. How can I set it up so that any time I
click on any folder, it displays it that way without having to keep on
clicking on the views tab, then selecting list.
I am a newbie, so please explain in lamens terms.
Many thanks for any help regarding this issue.
R.T.

--
Brink

them.*