Re: Where are the IE7 cookies stored on Vista

Well I did finally find the files by going to folder options clicking on
the search tab and ticking include system directories. There seem to be
multiple cookie folders and the program I'm using 'Cookie Monster' only
locates some of them. Can someone recommend a program that will do a
good job of selectively cleaning cookies in Vista?

--
alja

  • Re: Where are the IE7 cookies stored on Vista
    ... Well I did finally find the files by going to folder options clicking on ... the search tab and ticking include system directories. ... multiple cookie folders and the program I'm using 'Cookie Monster' only ...