Re: Where are the IE7 cookies stored on Vista

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:07:50 -0500, alja <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply Shawn, but I've got a wierd one here. I
unchecked HIDE PROTECTED SYSTEM FILES as you suggested but still don't
see the folder. I find the cookie file in Firefox with no problem but
still can't find the one for IE7. Sneaky people those Microsoft
programmers.

Have you turned of User Account Control so that you can see the
contents of the Temporary Internet Files?

  • Re: IE launching when Firefox is default browser
    ... After making FireFox my default ... went to the Links folder on my ... default browser via the Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs>Set Program Access ... Replies are posted only to the newsgroup for the benefit or other readers. ...
  • Re: Problem loading Pub 2003 website
    ... Also I downloaded firefox and it still doesn't show up there at all. ... files Publisher will produce a home page and an 'organizing support folder' ... You must upload both the home page and the support folder to the web ... Be sure to overwrite or manually delete the old Publisher .htm files on ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Image Pre-load Script
    ... When you Publish to the Web, direct the HTML output to ... same with FireFox in "FireFox mode" if there is such a thing, ... and chances are when you compress the images, ... Upload your optimized images to that folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Unable to return to home page
    ... many people use Firefox and it is a good idea to ... It isn't even good practice to do it with folder ... Then compress your graphics. ... it all works fine and I can navigate back to ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Browser Question
    ... i've talked to my host and i don't think she knows how to fix the site/get ... | i've lost the only textbox that used to appear while using firefox. ... |> it writes links to those other pages, it will have to include the folder ... If you tried to "fix" this by rewriting the links, ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)