Re: Where are the IE7 cookies stored on Vista

Something else is going on with cookies in Vista. My cookie cleaner
program finds the tree you mention but when I go looking for it (even
showing hidden folders) there is no cookie subfolder in the windows
folder.

Also, there is one cookie in a folder which is never found and cleaned.
Maybe it's in the cookies/low folder but I don't see that one either.

Any thoughts on how I can see these folders would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
alja

  • Re: Problem: Threads in Python?
    ... I don't know which folders to cache and I can not cache all ... > folder from cgi and then cache this one as long as the uses is in this ... the first time the client requests the page, a cookie is generated. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: funny cookie "~~local~~", cant control it
    ... This cookie is set when you view a file locally on your hard-drive. ... [[When it references the local HTML page, the temporary Internet files cache ... This will open the Cookies folder of whoever is logged on. ...
  • Re: Cookies, sessions and timeouts
    ... "Jenni Parks" wrote in message ... previously placed in the microsoft .net temporary files directory. ... Here is the web.config file in my Contour folder ... This is the cookie that never gets deleted. ...
  • Re: Cookie folder can not be found
    ... I downloaded the cookie manager and I do see the cookie, ... see my cookie folder. ... with local settings folder selected type "\Temporary Internet Files" in the ... folder for the previous user of this computer laptop. ...
  • Re: Forms Authentication - context changing
    ... works via the cookie (generally, if you using the default web.config ... I have an ASP.NET application in my website in virtual folder A. ... I've implemented forms authentication (with application in folder ... I've also set up a redirection in IIS so that ...