Re: During install "required CD/DVD drive device driver missing"

I have just completed a new build and am attempting to install vista
ultimate 64bit. I am setting up a 3 drive raid0 array and my dvd drive
uses an sata connection. During installation just after I select the
language the message "a required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing.
If you have a driver floppy disk, cd dvd or usb flash drive please
insert it now" appears. I can't get past this point as I don't know what
driver it wants!
My current plan is to try an older ide dvd drive which i can do on
friday... But if anyone has any ideas please help!
thanks...

Specs:
MOBO: DFI lanparty x38-t2r
Q6600