Re: Uh oh!

In message <92F518B4-F547-4E6E-85AB-8DE3723E2D09@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Curious" <spammenot@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well that is your problem since AFAIK not install or upgrade on a computer
running on battery power.

You're somewhat confused, the power source feeding the power supply has
nothing to do with what you can do on the machine, with the exception
that some external interfaces may draw more power then the battery can
supply.

  • Re: Battery Power
    ... Sway wrote: ... I can make new profiles for battery power, ... > screen brightness. ...
  • Re: BRIGHT MODELS; "CANDY DANCER" POWER
    ... either use battery power or track power. ... diameter phospher bronse wire will work well or you can use some piano wire ... Battery power will mean that you need to find a place to put the batteries ... a power switch and a recharging port to recharge the ...
    (rec.models.railroad)
  • Re: Task Scheduling on home PC
    ... Right-click the task for which you want to set power management options, ... To conserve the battery power of your computer, ... To open Scheduled Tasks, click Start, point to Programs, point to ...
  • Re: Power Schemes
    ... turn off and your computer uses less power. ... have the hard disks turning off after 30 minutes. ... Again when in the Max Battery power scheme, ... when system standby kicked in after 2 minutes. ...
  • Re: Bus-powered DVD-RAM drive for SD 744T
    ... The fact is that that power comes from somewhere. ... The way I see this bus power is simply a convince not a necessity in my ... For one thing you would need to carry much battery power which will ... Hats off to Sound devices!! ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)