Re: Error installing Vista on New Homebuilt

Hi,

You could check this link - someone else is having the same problem

'1st installation of Vista - error 0x800701E7 and boot manager miss -
Vista Setup and Install'
(http://forums.techarena.in/vista-setup-install/896559.htm)

The suggestion is you may need to install your motherboards SATA
drivers first.

SIW2

--
SIW2

  • RE: SP1 XP (express) will download but not install
    ... Suggestion 1: Download SP1a from the following link and install it from local harddisk. ... install Windows XP SP1a in Safe Mode ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Feedback wanted for a drag-and-drop install location interface for PackMan
    ... posts where I've built on that suggestion. ... that Alan was providing a way to install more than one package at a time - ... Pseudo files/apps being dropped is a bad idea because it gives a misleading impression of the action being completed and means it all has to be tidied up if the user aborts/cancels/has a power failure/etc. ... We also end up from the suggestions above of having different actions carried depending if it is a single install or a multiple install. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: Group Policy Management Failed
    ... I now have GPMC. ... I tried to install SP1 and I got the same error as before. ... > Suggestion 1. ... Reinstall the Administration tools. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: cant stop xp pro reboot loop
    ... thanks for your suggestion, removing the offending hard ... computer went into reboot mode. ... the outset if, as Patrick has suggested, you could install ... it would probably be worthwhile for you to undertake a Repair ...
  • Re: Installation of Office 2007 (over Office 97)
    ... Thank you for your suggestion. ... also states that it is to be used in conjuction with Windows NT 4.0, ... trying to INSTALL office 97 on their new machine. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)