Re: How can I save my data before reinstalling vista

Tara Roper-Washington;798842 Wrote:
My hard drive went crazy (emachine) I would like to recover my data
they change out my hard drive again. when I boot up it gives me two
bios setting and F10 to boot. I can not access safe mode to backup and
dont have a bootable cd. I do have another computer with vista to make
bootable cd if I knew what files to copy. Is there anyway I can save
my data
before trying to reinstall or send it back to gateway for another hard
Help Please?????

you may be able to drag it off by plugging the HDD into that other rig
as a slave :)

E2180 @ 3.2ghz
arctic cooler pro 775
4GB gskill HZ @ 1050mhz