Re: How can I save my data before reinstalling vista

Tara Roper-Washington;798842 Wrote:
My hard drive went crazy (emachine) I would like to recover my data
before
they change out my hard drive again. when I boot up it gives me two
choices
bios setting and F10 to boot. I can not access safe mode to backup and
dont have a bootable cd. I do have another computer with vista to make
bootable cd if I knew what files to copy. Is there anyway I can save
my data
before trying to reinstall or send it back to gateway for another hard
drive
--
Help Please?????

you may be able to drag it off by plugging the HDD into that other rig
as a slave :)

--
skunksmash

E2180 @ 3.2ghz