upgrade and DRM ?s

If we upgrade a customer's MCE 2005 SP3 box to Vista Ultimate SP1 will
it keep all necessary DRM licenses to allow viewing of recorded and
other downloaded content currently accessible on the MCE 2005 box?

Sincerely,
Brian B

Please post replies here so everyone may benefit.

msdndotnntpdotnospamdot1atcomceptdotnet (replace dot with .)

  • Re: audio delay
    ... That is the way it works, on MCE your actually viewing a buffered recording, can't see why that would annoy you but there's nothing you can do about it AFAIK. ... Professionals are predictable, it''s the amateurs that are dangerous. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Viewing recorded TV programs on other MCE PCS
    ... that's the purpose of copy protection. ... MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart Display\Security ... >I have 3 MCE 2005 PCs located in various rooms throughout my home. ... > to allow viewing of these programs on all 3 MCE PCs? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Playback speed issues
    ... I use MCE to record TV for later viewing and this seem to be working OK. ... when I try to run the recorded files through XPin Windows Media ...
    (microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer)
  • Viewing recorded TV programs on other MCE PCS
    ... I have 3 MCE 2005 PCs located in various rooms throughout my home. ... can only view them on the original MCE PC it was recorded on. ... to allow viewing of these programs on all 3 MCE PCs? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Fair Question: MCE or ATI?
    ... The ATI provided software only allows for TV viewing and recording. ... MCE 2005 offers a complete ... > decoder card and use MCE instead of just using the software provided by ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)