Re: Error installing Vista on New Homebuilt

I bought an OEM version of Vista Home Premium 64bit from Newegg. It did
not come in combination with my mobo or any other parts.

--
alrasl

  • Re: Opinions for a mid range gaming system
    ... Though I dislike rebates also, I had quick response in a Newegg ... illuminate the mobo as well as putting on a neat light show. ... features of the latest ATI software control package. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: meaning of open box
    ... I've gotten several super deals from Newegg on their open box specials. ... I purchase all of my PC products from them unless they don't carry the product, their RMA policies are top notch IMHO. ... Good to hear the mobo is still humming along. ... I basically built for myself the same machine I built for my GF ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Vista Wont Boot on HP Pavilion after installing new MotherBoa
    ... Good to hear Phil. ... I have good news CDLaney is correct, HP will actually replace my bad Mobo ... found out its covered under an extended warranty until end of this year. ... I have an HP Pavilion PC with Vista Home Premium installed on it. ...
  • Re: Vista Wont Boot on HP Pavilion after installing new MotherBoard.
    ... Thanks Everyone for their kind support. ... I have good news CDLaney is correct, HP will actually replace my bad Mobo ... found out its covered under an extended warranty until end of this year. ... I have an HP Pavilion PC with Vista Home Premium installed on it. ...
  • Re: Info for Mobo AM3 compatible with Linux
    ... unfortunately my current mobo 939 decided to forsake me, ... need to replace mobo and CPU. ... Go to newegg, look up the model in question and look at all the reviews. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)