Re: Where are the IE7 cookies stored on Vista

On Aug 5, 2:33 pm, Paul Montgomery <nonnymo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 12:16:58 -0500, Brink <gu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Tek,

Cookies in Vista are stored at:

C:\Users\(User Name)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low

AND

C:\Users\(User Name)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies

AND in the Temporary Internet Files folder which you can't see without
turning off UAC.

I actually think that folder is the primary repository, and the others
are some kind of mirror.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/60641-cookies.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

tek;795988 Wrote:
I upgraded to Vista from XP Home. I successfully imported my favorites
and cookies from the old XP machine to the Vista machine. I discovered
the location of my favorites but I can't find where Vista IE7 stored
my cookies. Can someone point me to the right folder location to the
cookies. I want to add the cookies folder to my backup routine.- Hide quoted text -

Got it, thanks to all.
.