Re: Where are the IE7 cookies stored on Vista
- From: tek <kevindu28@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 15:46:50 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 5, 2:33 pm, Paul Montgomery <nonnymo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 12:16:58 -0500, Brink <gu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cookies in Vista are stored at:
AND in the Temporary Internet Files folder which you can't see without
turning off UAC.
I actually think that folder is the primary repository, and the others
are some kind of mirror.
Hope this helps,
I upgraded to Vista from XP Home. I successfully imported my favorites
and cookies from the old XP machine to the Vista machine. I discovered
the location of my favorites but I can't find where Vista IE7 stored
my cookies. Can someone point me to the right folder location to the
cookies. I want to add the cookies folder to my backup routine.- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
Got it, thanks to all.
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista OEM Re-Install
- Next by Date: Re: BACKUP
- Previous by thread: Re: Where are the IE7 cookies stored on Vista
- Next by thread: Re: Where are the IE7 cookies stored on Vista