Re: Error installing Vista on New Homebuilt

The dvd drive has been working properly, i've tried different dvd drives
to be certain. It's the hdd that's been giving my problems.

--
alrasl
alrasl's Profile: http://winvistaclub.com/forum/member.php?userid=256

  • Re: Problem Installing W2K8 x64 - winload.exe
    ... I wondered that, I've twice downloaded it, burned it with different settings and used 3 different DVD drives with no different result. ... I have successfully installed SBS2k8 x64 on another hdd in this system with no problems. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
  • Re: Why should kernel switch off DMA in hdd if problem on hdc?
    ... > Why switch of DMA for hdd, ... errors (the CD and DVD drives just were very sluggish) but under Linux ... even after switching to 80 pin cables I found that the CRC errors ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • too many DVD drives
    ... I have 2 internal hdd, 1 DVD drive and 1 CD-RW ... Now I see 2 DVD drives and it is very confusing since some of the software ... appear on the drive icon, so I do not know which one to use. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: DVDs Not Recognizable Any Longer
    ... was having trouble reading movies. ... It worked fine on CDs and data ... have new features to them and the DVD drives don't know how to read ... Mandi211's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=18592 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.video)