Re: 64 bit Vista installation issue
- From: "Kerry Brown" <kerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*a*m>
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 09:11:29 -0700
If you post the details of the BSOD we may be able to point you in the right direction. It is very likely a hardware problem or a driver not compatible with Vista. Posting the full details of the BSOD may give a clue.
MS-MVP - Windows Desktop Experience: Systems Administration
"baldmonkey" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:755d27a7ffe7848c77680e16785e9237@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, I tried that and it didn't seem to help. My BIOS is now up to
date and still the same problem. Thanks for the tip though. This has
to be the most mind boggling thing I've ever encountered in a computer.
- Prev by Date: Re: 64 bit Vista installation issue
- Next by Date: x64 Vista SP1 corrupts large NTFS disk volumes
- Previous by thread: Re: 64 bit Vista installation issue
- Next by thread: Re: 64 bit Vista installation issue