Re: installmw.exe on Vista DVD???

Why did you multipost. Read the following below

Peter

"Jeff" <jephers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:842a8919-0cf2-4a05-bc96-ae423c029853@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a file called "installmw.exe" on my Windows Vista DVD.

It's located in the /support/migwiz/cable folder.

Does anyone know what this does? There's nothing on the Internet
about it and the guy at Microsoft said it was "molecular workbench."

Why would there be a "molecular workbench" installer on my Vista
DVD??? I purchased it retail at Office Depot.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

  • Re: MS Office 2003 on XP
    ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... assistance by email can not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Office 2007 Enterprise Install
    ... Then you need to do a clean boot and then install the Enterprise version as a full install and not as an Upgrade. ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: W2K3 and Exchange
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... I have given them all a separate email accounts and they access these accounts separately on their workstations. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: malware affecting IE7 on XP
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... of stolen code and utilities that will block access to anti malware web sites and other ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)