Re: installmw.exe on Vista DVD???

Why did you multipost. Read the following below

Peter

"Jeff" <jephers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:842a8919-0cf2-4a05-bc96-ae423c029853@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a file called "installmw.exe" on my Windows Vista DVD.

It's located in the /support/migwiz/cable folder.

Does anyone know what this does? There's nothing on the Internet
about it and the guy at Microsoft said it was "molecular workbench."

Why would there be a "molecular workbench" installer on my Vista
DVD??? I purchased it retail at Office Depot.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

  • Re: MS Office 2003 on XP
    ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... assistance by email can not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Office de-activated after memory upgrade and will not re-activ
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... This has occurred after a RAM upgrade - I upgraded to 1.5 mb by ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: O2KSP-3
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... Haven't found any info on the web or at MS to help fix this issue.I cannot install any security patches due to wrong version. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: Sudden blue screen an shutdown
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. ...