Re: installmw.exe on Vista DVD???

Why did you multipost. Read the following below

"Jeff" <jephers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:842a8919-0cf2-4a05-bc96-ae423c029853@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a file called "installmw.exe" on my Windows Vista DVD.

It's located in the /support/migwiz/cable folder.

Does anyone know what this does? There's nothing on the Internet
about it and the guy at Microsoft said it was "molecular workbench."

Why would there be a "molecular workbench" installer on my Vista
DVD??? I purchased it retail at Office Depot.

Thanks in advance,