Re: Want to Reformat have questions
- From: Paul Montgomery <nonnymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 00:03:37 -0500
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 21:36:00 -0700, spikevash13
I have a Lenovo N100 laptop that only has 30 Gigs left of the like 120 but I
dont know how I got down that far anyways. But my problem is when I bought
the laptop it did not come with a vista cd. So I was wondering how can I
reformat this computer? And if I do reformat it somehow will the programs it
came with be on there? or will it be just vista like I think?
Do you still have the "D" partition? That has all that you need to
take your computer back to out-of-the-box condition. If it's still
there - and not damaged - you should burn a DVD from it NOW.
Instructions should be somewhere on your system... or should be
findable on the mfr website.
If you can't find them, you should have a way during booting to enter
recovery mode by tapping one of the Function keys - probably F11.
- Prev by Date: Re: WET not easy & not transferring
- Next by Date: Re: WET not easy & not transferring
- Previous by thread: Re: Viewing MSWord apps/graphics via email attachents
- Next by thread: Re: Want to Reformat have questions