Re: Want to Reformat have questions

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 21:36:00 -0700, spikevash13
<spikevash13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a Lenovo N100 laptop that only has 30 Gigs left of the like 120 but I
dont know how I got down that far anyways. But my problem is when I bought
the laptop it did not come with a vista cd. So I was wondering how can I
reformat this computer? And if I do reformat it somehow will the programs it
came with be on there? or will it be just vista like I think?

Do you still have the "D" partition? That has all that you need to
take your computer back to out-of-the-box condition. If it's still
there - and not damaged - you should burn a DVD from it NOW.

Instructions should be somewhere on your system... or should be
findable on the mfr website.

If you can't find them, you should have a way during booting to enter
recovery mode by tapping one of the Function keys - probably F11.
.