Re: Switch from Japanese to English

"Paul Montgomery" <i.m.nonnymous@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:c3f1fb6c-17b9-4ff1-a952-2dfbfa3e1b20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I must be completely dense or in some kind of fog. My apologies. I
had Vista Home locked in my mind for some reason and didn't even see
XP until your post saying it would work.

Nice work on your part and I'm glad you were able to answer the OP's
questions.

No worries :)

--
Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :-)
MVP - Windows Desktop Experience

  • Re: Apple Care.....
    ... I guess this is another reason why I have *always* built my own ... You quoted a part of my post saying I ... which is what my confusion is about. ... it would have made perfect sense. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Lots of static variables
    ... > initialized every time the function executes anyway. ... > found the variable to be semantically static (there is some reason to ... It would be plain wrong... ... first time the Sub or Function is called. ...
  • Re: [opensuse] Connecting to my mail sever from Android
    ... be related to why in the hell anyone would use Stock mail app on Android. ... I don't know what your personal mail server offers but if you do PLAIN, ... It's there for a reason. ... Actually, what I'm really looking for is a android client that threads, but I got sidetracked. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: VERY VERY OT:
    ... > Deer "pizzles" are a medicinal food popular with some Asian men. ... > don't think I need to spell out the reason. ... > tradition for this practice in Chinese medicine. ... Just passed the info on to Jane, and forgot to ask why they`d want the top ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)