Re: 64 bit Vista installation issue

I would do that, but the disk will not run in a 32 bit environment; and
when I try to boot from the dvd, it doesn't even get that far.

--
baldmonkey

  • Re: 0x0000007b error on install of SBS
    ... - I'll go get those drivers onto a disk and try again... ... I can boot from the DVD no problem and get ... the setup until it says press enter to install then it says there is no ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: OT: bootable "slipstream" or similar
    ... boot with the Ultimate Boot CD and possibly select Clonezilla. ... storing the disk image there (and the executable resides elsewhere ... DL DVD. ... So, if someone could give me the Linux mumbo-jumbo to ISO the HD, and the Linux mumbo-jumbo to restore fromthe ISO to another HD, i would be appreciative. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: [opensuse] Still trying to make a bootable insall CD.
    ... I want to be able to put a disk in a system, ... boot the system and come back to a fully configured machine. ... Does it have to be a CD, or would you be able to work with a DVD ... I extracted the "guts" of the script and continued on. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Copying Bootable CD Disk to DVD Disk
    ... It appears you're trying to create a Ghost boot DVD, ... > I am trying to copy a bootable CD installation disk (Symantec/Norton Ghost ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Vista DVD wont boot
    ... I just built a new computer and am trying to load and DVD OEM Vista ... When I put the Vista disk in and power on the computer I notice that it ... drive loads just as quickly as the HDDs. ... Any ideas why the DVD won't boot? ...