Re: Switch from Japanese to English

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 14:28:14 +1000, "Jane C"
<janecolman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Paul Montgomery" <nonnymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 09:28:00 +1000, "Jane C"
<janecolman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It isn't. Home Basic can only upgrade to Home Premium or to Ultimate.

OP said XP Home, not Vista Home Basic.

OK... Home Premium can go to Ultimate, not to Enterprise.

  • Re: Vista Home Premium on SBS2003?
    ... Is the upgrade process from Home Premium to Ultimate ... The long term cost of running a 'home' OS as a client to an AD (any AD, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Home Premium to Ultimate - Upgrade is Disabled
    ... If you purchased an upgrade online it is up to you to follow the directions when you apply the upgrade to your computer. ... upgraded from home premium to ultimate and nothing works!!!! ... only be installed as a "clean install". ... originally received my computer it came with Home Premium which I had ...
  • Re: What upgrade
    ... Home Premium will only upgrade to Ultimate, not Business. ...
  • Re: Vista Home Premium on SBS2003?
    ... Microsoft calls this type of upgrade Windows Anytime Upgrade. ... Home Basic to Home Premium ... Home Premium to Ultimate ... SBS remote support services. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Quad Core Limitations
    ... That's correct in Business, Enterprise, and Ultimate. ... Home Basic and Home Premium are both limited to a single CPU. ...