Re: Alternative ways to dual boot

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 21:20:20 +0100, "John Barnett MVP"
<freelance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry Paul, I'm afraid I don't know.

Thanks for the reply.

While I'm waiting, I'll have fun playing with IE8 beta when the next
release come out.

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

mail/post..

"Paul Montgomery" <nonnymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 19:40:50 +0100, "John Barnett MVP"