Re: startup repair tool missing urgent!

craig28;792822 Wrote:
Thanks to all.
I got the disk to work and the computer works. The my notebook took a
crap and could not fix it's self and I used the disc again with good
results.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Your welcome Craig. I'm happy to hear that you got it working again.

Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: startup repair tool missing urgent!
    ... The my notebook took a ... crap and could not fix it's self and I used the disc again with good ...
  • Re: startup repair tool missing urgent!
    ... The my notebook took a ... crap and could not fix it's self and I used the disc again with good ... What did you do to get the disc to work? ...
  • Re: Help! need tips to fix, broken mp3s
    ... run Easy recovery whit the results already posted. ... how do i fix my broken Mp3 files? ... You could perform a disk check and fix the errors found. ... but more likely constitute the damage done. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.music)
  • Re: System Clock Apparently Gaining One Second Every 30 Minutes
    ... keyboard for a minute or two. ... A nice story which reminds me of another "fix it" tale. ... a new employee in DEC's VMS engineering department ... swapped a disk without dismounting the old one first. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: What is the MFT?
    ... My system is all screwed up and when I ran CHKDSK /f it didn't fix ... 221325420 KB available on disk. ... 55331355 allocation units available on disk. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)