Re: startup repair tool missing urgent!

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:25:48 -0500, craig28 <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks to all.
I got the disk to work and the computer works. The my notebook took a
crap and could not fix it's self and I used the disc again with good
results.

What did you do to get the disc to work? Clean it??

  • Re: startup repair tool missing urgent!
    ... The my notebook took a ... crap and could not fix it's self and I used the disc again with good ...
  • Re: Vista - Very Sad Story
    ... Are you able to confidently remove the disc ... If the answer is yes to both, place the notebook disc in an ... another notebook disc for it, and use it as a back up disc, and copy the recovery ... I have a HP Pavillion with the Microsoft Vista ...
  • Re: cant install anything
    ... Hi thanks for your help problem is tho i dont have disc drive on notebook so ... cant use a disc to install anything (i know stupid buyin laptop without ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Samba + external drives
    ... I have a strange problem. ... I use an external IDE/Firewire enclosure on my notebook. ... Looking back at the notebook, syslog gives me the kind of errors you get when unplugging a disc without unmounting it. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: NTLDR missing
    ... Verify that you didn't leave a disc in the floppy drive. ... the system should boot up properly. ... > I bought my notebook when I worked in Singapore. ... > not repair it in Taiwan. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)