Re: How to write an iso image of Vista installation DVD to usb pen dri

"John D. Sheridan" <jdsheridan@xxxxxx> wrote in message
Bookmarked that page. That could come in handy. I already use a USB
drive for BIOS updates. Dell's refurbished GX270 mobos don't always
come with the latest. If any of you have to support GX270's you know
the hell that is my job.

I'm there with you - I have to deal with the entire Optiplex line from
the GX60 onward. At least the more recent models are better...

Dave

  • Re: Complete Toscanini At Amazon for $74
    ... I'm mad as hell that I have to pay to support your Arturo Toscanini ... the first group of American CDs, ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: LooseCannon
    ... He attacks people without any provocation and he ... of support posts to get people talking to him again. ... > the hell is LC doing looking at a post from someone he can't stand? ... Goddamn it, now you got me sounding like my mother. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Torture - A lawful good act?
    ... you are saying that you support an actual independent 9/11 ... the first time Christian governments and Muslim governments have ... We rose up and gave them hell. ... I realize that some people reap the rewards of war. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Is this what Britain has to accept now?
    ... indignant and irrational and unreasonable people. ... She ought not to have been worried about being told she'll go to hell ... where they'll tell you you're going to hell if you support abortion ... Maybe Lazy Stacey ought to have asked for a leaflet and held it up to the camera. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: OT: Windoze Vista Horror Story for BryanUT
    ... support the 10 - 20 year old device YOU are supporting. ... Hell, it took me all of three days to ... HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's ... Free demo online at www.pmilligan.net/palm/ ...
    (rec.motorcycles)