Re: is there a way to by pass vista desktop and boot straight medi

Just do this: go here and replace explorer.exe with
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell", "explorer.exe"

Change to:
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell","C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe /prefetch:1"

or what ever.

www.paulsxp.com
www.paulsxp.com/forum
www.supportspace.com/home/home.s2?aiu=paulm