Re: unattend.xml not running during sysprep

The Reason My Unattend.xml is not working is im running 64 bit and an
unattend.xml written for 32bit Vista does not work on 64 bit - thanks
for pointing me in the right direction carey.

Cheers,

--
Tyler Durden

  • Re: Can you use Xnews with 64 bit Vista?
    ... is what we are pointing out. ... Vista, i.e. Xnews is not 100% compatible with Vista and the reason is ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: the real reason behind why vista was made like it is
    ... Less crashes due to graphics fubars and the cpu ... I don't have a 3 or 4 year old PC on which I want to install Vista. ... However there is a hidden reason for the way vista was made. ... the solution to the thermal problem with increasing the MHZ. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: [PHP] "cannot load mysql extension" - PHP Installation on Vista/Apache
    ... Installation on Vista/Apache ... Vista intriguing and a learning experience. ... You right i "miss-worded" that (if you do search further the reason it works ... same permissions as the original folder'. ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: The age of homo sapiens
    ... beginning to lose faith in an evolutionists ability to be rational. ... Your last sentence above goes beyond your claim of only pointing out ... if they were always in the vicinity of each we have good ... reason for being able to say if we believe one to be older than the ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: in Vista Hell / Adobe Purgatory
    ... gives you the reason to go get that new video card you have had your eye ... (My machine is Vista ready ... ... For some reason the North American ... it rapidly ran up the memory to over 2 GB and then ...
    (alt.photography)