Re: Re-Installation of Vista Home Premium (32 bit)

No Windows product key expires due to reinstallation of the software on the same hardware.

Regardless of whether the software is OEM or retail, it may be reinstalled repeatedly without requiring a new pk. The only exception would be an OEM pk when both a motherboard and system hard drive have been replaced with non-repair replacements. Repair replacements (same exact models) are OK.

"Mohammed" <Mohammed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:26104FF8-737E-4EF8-BA96-39985FECFD97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Product key ...

What license would Sidd have to purchase again? That does not sound right.

.