Re: resetting default profile

"cjh7103" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I would like to reset my default porfile back to windows defaults.
Brief History: The computer was imaged with the wrong default
and i would like to start the profile over from scratch. Any ideas on
the best way to do this? I need ALL settings reset to windows

Since the default user profile is the only place these settings are
stored, and yours has been changed, the only way that comes to mind is
to grab the default user registry hive from a computer that has the
settings you want. It will be in C:\Users\Default\ntuser.dat

Hope this helps.