Re: Security Update won't Install (KB929729)

"Colin Barnhorst" <c.barnhorst@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nonny, just out of curiosity, where are these stubs they are responding to?

Google Groups. It has posts made as far back as the early 90s (my
oldest that I have found was in late 93).

Are you going into properties and tracking back? Surely not. That's too
time consuming. Or is it?

"Nonny" <nonnymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Roy_ricky <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*Hi friends*

**Here is the resolution:*

[snip]

They probably coulda used it LAST OCTOBER when they were discussing
this.

Idiot.

  • Re: I wont be here much, anymore.
    ... Trying to use Google Groups is like having a root canal done without ... It's impossible to find new posts in a thread, ... Groups knows how difficult and time consuming it is. ... I can only spend so much time sitting at my computer, ...
    (rec.pets.cats.community)
  • I wont be here much, anymore.
    ... Trying to use Google Groups is like having a root canal done without ... It's impossible to find new posts in a thread, ... Groups knows how difficult and time consuming it is. ... I can only spend so much time sitting at my computer, ...
    (rec.pets.cats.community)
  • Re: ASMS Lists
    ... I got a request to remove someone from the lists, which I did, but the ... I found out you can easily remove old posts from Usenet, ... Google Groups are different. ...  It would be time consuming, but if you have any posts out ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • ASMS Lists
    ... I got a request to remove someone from the lists, which I did, but the ... I found out you can easily remove old posts from Usenet, ... Google Groups are different. ... It would be time consuming, but if you have any posts out ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Spec-Chums Persecution: Enough is Enough
    ... via Google Groups, and the first 16 ... messages are *all* that MI5 Persecution bollocks! ... I wish the idiot in question would put his tinfoil hat back on and ... I've complained to Google Abuse asking them to ban these posts from ...
    (comp.sys.sinclair)