Reinstalling Vista

I have a custom built PC with an OEM vista home premium. After having it run
vista for over a year, it has start to slow down alot. Cleaning out the
registry, defraging and cleanign the hard drive does nothing so im assuming a
fresh vista install will sort it all out. Thing is, will my product key still
work as ive heard numerous stories of people being froced to purchase new
keys due to vista not recognising their hardware. Furthermore, i have a 1
license version of office 2007 ultimate which was being given away at an
extremely low price as a deal with microsoft. Will my office key still work.
I have done clean installs on my old xp computer before no problem but now
microsoft has introduced strict rules on product keys etc, im not sure
weather its worth the risk on my vista PC. Anyone got any advice?

Thanks in advance

  • Hi Gates, "ma`y smart thi` tao cu~ng smart "
    ... "alternative" method to unlock Vista would be available. ... obtaining a product key for Microsoft Vista. ... successful key could take months, ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • Re: Reinstalling Vista
    ... In the event is says the key is already in use, it will just require a phone call to Microsoft to activate the product. ... you are able to reinstall and activate without purchasing another license. ... vista for over a year, it has start to slow down alot. ... will my product key still ...
  • Re: Reinstall
    ... The product key will be tied to an OEM copy and, in return, to your PC. ... The retail copy of the operating system allows me to install it on any machine; whereas an OEM installed by the PC manufacturer is rather limiting. ... I have just purchased a new laptop with Vista Home Premium installed. ... If there is no recovery partition on the hard drive (check ...
    ... product key invalid on cd ... product key microsoft 2000 ... product key numbers for all windows ... product key of window vista ultimate ...
    (rec.arts.dance)
  • Re: Vista Useage Restrictions
    ... still the same box I originally purchased with the MS Product key for the OS ... Cant see that changing with Vista. ... It is all about money, ... and it is obvious that the world belongs to Microsoft. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)