Re: Vista installation failure

:)

"Missouri Mom" <MissouriMom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:15A4E378-6968-47FB-AEB3-8E7765567290@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Okey-Dokey, I'll go to their site. I must tell you all - I'm learning far
too much and know far too little about this computer-putting-together thing!
I think I'll keep my day job.

Janice

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

Before you disassemble, check the EVGA website for BIOS updates that may
address this. Mobos do not usually ship with the latest BIOS revision so
don't assume because you just got it that it is up to date. While you are
there review any details posted about the board, in particular any test
reports on your memory and in the configuration you are wanting to use.

.