Re: Getting back to the hidden restore partition Vista.

"Steve" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F267F217-F9EF-414B-AFDC-4402D9F5CA89@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is there a disk or a utility that can get me back to put vista back on my
machine?

What I did was format the C: Drive and installed WinXP as I had probs
getting on with Vista but I am finding I am having more problems with WinXP
than I did with Vista.

Its cracking me up as ZooStorm dont give out disks for windows vista and
they dont provide a way of creatig a backup disk, Just the partition.

I hope I can be helped as I would really be very gratefull to have Vista Back.

Thanks.

Contact the vendor and ask them how to re-install Vista from the recovery partition..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

  • Re: error code: 0xE0000100
    ... You have to do more than just format, you need to remove the Vista-created partition and rebuild it with Win2K's setup disks. ... As to installing Vista with the upgrade key, you just need to do it twice: the first time without the key, the second time as an in-place upgrade with the key. ... I bought Windows Vista Upgrade by accident ...
  • Reformatting w/o a disk custom built pc
    ... windows vista 32bit and am having problems with my pc. ... did this) spy sweeper and also the tool built into windows. ... partition and I do not have a back up disk for my os. ... I debated on downloading a version of Vista and burning it as I ...
  • Re: [opensuse] Dual Boot Vista on Laptop?
    ... with Windows Vista, which looks nice... ... I don't suppose I can wipe Vista off of it, ... HP/Compaq created an image that resides in the first partition ... I have a restore disk that I can use. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Partition Magic and Vista
    ... Conversation: Partition Magic and Vista ... VistaRewired - How To Resize A Partition In Windows Vista ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: [opensuse] Dual Boot Vista on Laptop?
    ... with Windows Vista, which looks nice... ... I don't suppose I can wipe Vista off of it, ... says to have the Windows installer create a partition to be used later ... HP/Compaq created an image that resides in the first partition ...
    (SuSE)