Re: Getting back to the hidden restore partition Vista.
- From: "Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 10:08:21 -0400
"Steve" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F267F217-F9EF-414B-AFDC-4402D9F5CA89@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is there a disk or a utility that can get me back to put vista back on my
What I did was format the C: Drive and installed WinXP as I had probs
getting on with Vista but I am finding I am having more problems with WinXP
than I did with Vista.
Its cracking me up as ZooStorm dont give out disks for windows vista and
they dont provide a way of creatig a backup disk, Just the partition.
I hope I can be helped as I would really be very gratefull to have Vista Back.
Contact the vendor and ask them how to re-install Vista from the recovery partition..
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..
How to use the Microsoft Product Support Newsgroups..
Mike's Window - My Blog..
- Prev by Date: Re: Ultimate will not install over my Home Premium
- Next by Date: Re: Getting back to the hidden restore partition Vista.
- Previous by thread: Re: Notification Icons
- Next by thread: Re: Getting back to the hidden restore partition Vista.