Re: Start-up Menu

I agree with Mike. What if something goes wrong with the computer or PC Pitstop that you can't fix because the computer keeps rebooting into PC Pitstop? Think.

"Chip" <Chip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F061749A-AE65-496A-BD28-44A3EA839245@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How do I put something in the Start-up Menu? I want to run PC Pitstop
everytime the system reboots.

  • Re: sudden reboot
    ... This won't fix your problem, but it'll keep your machine from rebooting, ... unless the rebooting is caused by a hardware problem. ... The system error log is copied below. ...
  • Re: Problems after removing msblaster
    ... the name of the virus, worm, and/or Trojan Horse is important. ... When you find a Symantec Fix Procedure. ... The keys you show may or may ... I don't have any of these files or entries and now the PC's in a rebooting ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: deactivating Automatic Restart
    ... This won't fix your problem, but it'll keep your machine from rebooting, ... unless the rebooting is caused by a hardware problem. ... Automatically restart | ...
  • Re: Problems after removing msblaster
    ... the name of the virus, worm, and/or Trojan Horse is important. ... When you find a Symantec Fix Procedure. ... I don't have any of these files or entries and now the PC's in a rebooting ...