Re: Microsoft Frontpage 2003

Does your Office installation disk specifically state "With FrontPage" on it? If not you don't have it, it is not a normal inclusion with Office. Some versions of Office had an edition available that included FrontPage, not 100% sure on 2003 though.

--

----

"Flowers" <Flowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:32402F29-8FAE-4AA4-88A3-C128B5980DE0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The version that comes with Microsoft Office Professional 2003. i used to
use this program before my re-install. i can not seem to find the setup file
for that program.
--
Karen

"David B." wrote:

First thing to do is provide some useful info and define what "difficulty"
means.
What version of Office? What version of FrontPage?

--

----

.