Re: Microsoft Frontpage 2003

Did I miss something?
Are you stating it is not in your Office 2003 Pro setup, or that in
attempting to install it after installing Office 2003 Pro, it won't?

Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003 (version 11):
Not included in any of the Office 2003 editions, sold separately.
It was included with Windows Small Business Server 2003.

"Flowers" <Flowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I had to reinstall all of my software due to a corrupted system file.
After
re-installing Microsoft Office, I am having difficulty with getting my
Microsoft Frontpage re-installed. How do I get this program re-installed?
--
Karen

.