Re: Ultimate will not install over my Home Premium
- From: "Shane Nokes" <shane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:08:16 -0700
The copy of Ultimate that you purchased doesn't have SP1 on the disc right?
If it does it will stated on the disc that SP1 is included.
If the disk doesn't have SP1 then it won't upgrade.
"Jim" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1FBBCEB8-2E4C-474E-9DEF-F54621390A69@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a full version of Home Premium and have been running it for a year or.
I bought Vista Ultimate upgrade. However when I try and install and upgrade
to Premium I get a message saying...
You need a newer version of this software to upgrade.
I am running Vista SP1. It offers to do a clean install, which I do not want.
What does Ultimate want?? It is so vague.
If it is an upgrade it certainly does not need a clean install.
Any help on this?
- Prev by Date: Re: Running OK but getting bsod's
- Next by Date: Re: Ultimate will not install over my Home Premium
- Previous by thread: RAID-0 XP 32bit Upgrade to Vista 64bit Ultimate
- Next by thread: Re: Ultimate will not install over my Home Premium