Re: My old computer died

But read my reply to Nonny for some details about what really did happen.

"Brian the King" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2ff182db40c471c1a28a02650553d0c7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nonny;759122 Wrote:
Brian the King <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >The 'one time only' thing did exist, but I had forgotten Microsoft
> >changed that a while after Vista was released. Thank you for
> correcting
> >me. > > Read his reply carefully "King". It never existed as you > >described it
except in your royal imagination.

:sarc:

I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to make a mistake on this forum.
Please take my apology, I appear to have personally offended you.

--
Brian the King

  • Re: Feudalism Re: Writing Future Politics
    ... responsibilities, in law or custom, to act as a "police ... run for the lords' beneft. ... Thanks Brian. ... assertion that the King ultimately owned all the land, ...
    (soc.history.medieval)
  • Re: Mentality in Fantasy
    ... Brian M. Scott wrote: ... any "divine right" to be king of England, and he didn't confer nobility on his followers -- if you actually look at what happened, it's pretty clear that the invaders basically split the loot up among themselves, and that as the guy who'd organized and let them, William got the biggest share. ... If on occasion there was a conflict between the king and his Archbishop, they still loved one another and swore undying mutual benevolence and all that. ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Turbo Cache video cards
    ... I am seriously considering just taking this card out and let onboard intel take control. ... "Brian the King" wrote in message ... Only older games will run well, ...
  • Re: Lets flip this coin ! What Guitar Tones Do You Love !?!
    ... Eric Clapton in Cream ... King on "Live at the Regal" ... Brian May ...
    (alt.guitar)