Re: My old computer died
- From: "Colin Barnhorst" <c.barnhorst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:53:30 -0600
But read my reply to Nonny for some details about what really did happen.
"Brian the King" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2ff182db40c471c1a28a02650553d0c7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nonny;759122 Wrote:Brian the King <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> >The 'one time only' thing did exist, but I had forgotten Microsoft
> >changed that a while after Vista was released. Thank you for
> >me. > > Read his reply carefully "King". It never existed as you > >described it
except in your royal imagination.
I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to make a mistake on this forum.
Please take my apology, I appear to have personally offended you.
Brian the King
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista is missing?
- Next by Date: New system, no OS, can't even get past setup
- Previous by thread: Re: My old computer died
- Next by thread: Re: Deleted partition with disk management, can't get it back!