Re: Vsita's speech recognition software

It's wonderfiul - it works perfectly, integrates with all OS
features/functions.. and now there are macros available, and powerful
ones, too.

(Google "Rob Chambers MSDN" to get more info)

--
a_chameleon

Bill Burke
Visit our blog at:
http://wirelessspeech.blogspot.com

  • Re: C#--is it growing? Or saturated? (Charles Petzold does C#)
    ... Why does Microsoft still make new releases of these deadend tools? ... suggesting that Google change all their infrastructure to run .NET. ... it provided C++ macros for Windows message- ...
  • Re: Patch Notes 2.2.0
    ... Cast sequence macros no longer get stuck at feral druid ... I can google, but I can't follow the links that google provides. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Write a macro
    ... Since others have actually posted macros, you might want to also look at ... My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm ... >> concatenation of a cell, a space and a second cell, the formula might ... >> Google Groups to find some examples to get you started in the right ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Google cache
    ... And a further clarification: scripts, macros etc from the original page ... still do run on the cached version as Google keeps all of the code. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: something to chat about, lisp and Mathematica for list processing.
    ... Google indicates 835,000 results. ... then you get about 50,000 hits. ... describe other languages using macros to invoke mathematica. ...
    (sci.math.symbolic)