RE: Microsoft product verification

"johnsonnn" wrote:

where are you ??? Hello, how are you, please sit back and relax, and with me
you don’t need to worry about anything because where there problem with you i
am always there, as far as your problem is concern it is no problem for me
so, without wasting a minute I wana tell you the exact and real solution of
your problem. Please keep telling about your experiences and problem to me, I
shall definitely give you the ultimate solution of your every day problems.
And you have to talk to your other friends about me so I have been
appreciated.
dear, you need to do only activate your copy of Windows with COA Sticker
Product Key, again and you are done!
ya digitally

"jilpet" wrote:

I recently purchadsed a computer and have been using it for about three
weeks. Yesterday i had a message that my Windows Vista was not genuine and
needed to re-enter the product key. I did that from the sticker on the
copmuter, but I still have a littel message in the bottom right of my desktop
screen that says "Windows Vista BUild 6000 This copy of Windows is not
genuine" What do i Do about that?

  • Re: Unable to access Windows Vista
    ... My daughter's laptop has Windows Vista on it. ... Your windows vista home premium product key is entered incorrectly. ... Doesn't know how to get around MS OS limitations, I guess MS is useless OS. ...
  • Re: Unable to access Windows Vista
    ... My daughter's laptop has Windows Vista on it. ... Your windows vista home premium product key is entered incorrectly. ... this is useless advice. ...
  • Re: Unable to access Windows Vista
    ... My daughter's laptop has Windows Vista on it. ... Your windows vista home premium product key is entered incorrectly. ... With open source, you don't worry about licensing hassles. ...
  • Re: MSWord2000 and Vista
    ... WordPad has been included with the last several versions of Windows, not just Windows Vista. ... But you can download and install the free Word viewer from and use it to view and print your Word 2000 files. ... The old files came over fine, but all documents that were originally in Microsoft Word2000 format are now in some other format that can best be described as gibberish. ... Is there any way to obtain a product key that will allow me to install MSWord 2000 on my new DELL? ...