RE: Microsoft product verification

"johnsonnn" wrote:

where are you ??? Hello, how are you, please sit back and relax, and with me
you don’t need to worry about anything because where there problem with you i
am always there, as far as your problem is concern it is no problem for me
so, without wasting a minute I wana tell you the exact and real solution of
your problem. Please keep telling about your experiences and problem to me, I
shall definitely give you the ultimate solution of your every day problems.
And you have to talk to your other friends about me so I have been
appreciated.
dear, you need to do only activate your copy of Windows with COA Sticker
Product Key, again and you are done!
ya digitally

"jilpet" wrote:

I recently purchadsed a computer and have been using it for about three
weeks. Yesterday i had a message that my Windows Vista was not genuine and
needed to re-enter the product key. I did that from the sticker on the
copmuter, but I still have a littel message in the bottom right of my desktop
screen that says "Windows Vista BUild 6000 This copy of Windows is not
genuine" What do i Do about that?
.