Re: Could not reinitialize the deployment engine

This was the worst thread ever. Please do not copy and paste posts from
other websites hoping they will be helpful. Please be direct when giving
support rather than taking it off another site and pasting it. I too
have this same issue, and all the 'solutions' descrived are completely
useless and do nothing.

I am trying to install a Vista Ultimate x64 on a 780i SLi Motherboard.
I am on the phone with Microsoft right now trying to figure out the
issue.

Will keep you posted with -useful - help if I can.

--
simplestaple
.