Re: Windows 7 Leaked!

Actually a build of Windows 7 did indeed leak a few months back and has been available since then.

"f/fgeorge" <ffgeorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ekbu541i48p74e7i4mf0lk4us093gi0nm5@xxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 07:51:30 -0700, Jason wrote:

http://www.vistaforums.com/Forum/Topic134777-8-1.aspx

You do realize that this is probably a hacked version of Vista, right?
Unless you actually, physically have Windows 7 in your hands, it is
probably a hacked Vista screenshot!

  • RE: How to convert vob to avi with Leawo Video Converter?
    ... VOB to AVI for Windows is also supported. ... Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums ...
  • Checking resource leaks in a form
    ... We can use the below procedure to check if a form is having resource leak. ... Open Windows Task Manager ... AppVerifier on CE5.0 - to detect memory leaks in a driver ... The application used an invalid heap handle. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: GDI Object leak when connected using mstsc?
    ... When you disconnect the active desktop is switched to the Disconnect desktop object, which is a dummy object that prevents rendering. ... A GDI handle leak occurs in Windows XP and in Windows Server 2003 when an application frequently calls the CreateRectRgn function ... MFC applications leak GDI objects on computers that are running Windows XP ... I've discovered that if I run this program on the physical pc, the GDI objects remain constant. ...
  • Re: How important is it to handle Memory Leaks
    ... In my program I am displaying some pattern on the ... 'Memory DC' inside those functions...and use it to just BitBlt to the main ... window when ever windows generates WM_PAINT. ... > it will cause leak if some other programmer enhances your program. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.gdi)
  • RE: Windows 2000 SP
    ... How do you know TS is causing the leak? ... Gather perfmon logs on all counters all objects and try to track down which process may be leaking. ... | Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message ... | Subject: Windows 2000 SP ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server)