RE: error 0x80070017 when trying to install vista

Besides the errr message, you will also see a description. Could ou please
provide me the description. I will give you an appropriate response

"thejokerkid" wrote:

so i'm trying to install windows vista home premiem on my laptop and when it
starts to expad the files the error cod shows up 0x80070017. i'm using the cd
that came with my laptop and i know nothing is wrong with it because i
previosly used it to re install vista on the same laptop before. i'm doing
the same exact thing as i did before so i doubt i'm doing anything wrong. can
someone help me please. my laptop is a gatway mt6821, and my hard dives are
both completly clean i reformated both.

  • Re: XP pro "user profile" problem - networked vs. not networked
    ... Thanks for the response, I really appreciate it. ... set up a VPN to connect to the office from home. ... >There are a couple reasons why this might happen. ... >> data from my old Windows Me laptop with no problem. ...
  • Re: Extigy weirdness
    ... an extigy connected to my laptop. ... generate a signal and then measure the response. ... Your software will be taking its input from the settings on the record mixer; make sure that's set to Mic. ... I have an Extigy as well, and I find the line input is extremely noisy - make sure any unused channels in the mixer are muted. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Responding to the insertion or removal of a USB flash drive
    ... Thanks for the response. ... Offline files and how windows synchs those files up when a laptop is ... to the synchronize feature Windows does with laptops. ... Since I do not personally own or use a laptop and have only seen this ...
  • Re: W32.alrca.C
    ... Yes, laptop is free. ... I appreciate your time and response. ... Does anyone have experience with this particular variant of ALCRA? ... Can you connect to the internet via the lap top to download Dave L's ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Help! Deep in Computer hell.
    ... be to pull up your response in the newsgroup and click on the links, ... You will need to use your laptop for browsing, downloading, and burning ... did you try again to uninstall VirusScan via add/remove ...